Saturday, April 24, 2010

So close!

Hallo and Happy Saturday!

Weighed in this morning...lost 1.1kg! Am now 76kg, which also puts me at my 10% loss! *GIANT HAPPY DANCE* Took my measurements again today, seeing as it's already been a month since the last lot!!! ARGH!

Bust: 100.5cm - 2.5cm loss
Waist: 89cm - 3cm loss
Hips: 111cm - 2.5cm loss
Thigh: 63cm - same
Arm: 34.5cm - same

So I am quite happy with that! No wonder my skirts are all falling down my bum and need to be hitched up all the time! It's even worse if I'm wearing a silky type knicker...then it's more often I need to hitch them up! Haha. I was putting off taking my skirts in under today when it was measurement day, otherwise I would know beforehand how much I'd lost from that area!

So next weigh in (1st May, my birthday, keep it noted! Haha) if I get down to 75kg, then I'd have reached my mini goal! I'm so excited. Then I'll only have 3kg to go until my current goal. After that I will have a think and change it again. Either 67 or 68 or something. Who knows!

Mum arrives from New Zealand on my birthday too! So it will be a quick weigh in that morning, then pick her up from the airport. Then come home and spend my birthday making pizza! Just going to have homemade pizza and a few drinks at our place with some close friends and family. If anyone knows a good anti-wrinkle/under eye cream let me know! Haha.

Not much in store for this week, applied for a few more jobs, haven't heard anything back yet, but fingers crossed. In may on Thursdays and Fridays I will be doing in-store promotions at supermarkets, so that will be a little bit helpful!

Better get going, our bearded dragons are wanting out!!!

Love

Donna

1 comment:

  1. Hi!
    you haven't posted in a while, just checking in to see how you're going?

    ReplyDelete