Saturday, April 10, 2010

Almost middle of April already!

^View from our campsite at Somerset Dam

The date amazes me! I remember Christmas like it was yesterday, and it's almost my birthday! Yey! Bring on May 1st!

So it's been a couple of weeks or so since I wrote last, Easter was awesome! Went to Somerset Dam and camped for 3 nights, with lots of going out on the boat and swimming, managed to read 2 big books, slept a lot, and ate WAY too much crap! Had a pie for breakfast on the morning we drove up, then on the Sunday I ate a cream long donut (really freaking good!) and ate lots of white bread, bread rolls and hot cross buns! Weighed myself when I got back and it looked like I had put on 1.5kg (weighed on different scales than usual because mine weren't working) I was like, OOPSIES!!! But I've been very good all week with my eating...admittedly I haven't done any exercise, and I managed to get my scales to work (a good bashing helped) and I was the same as I was at my last weigh in, so that made me feel a bit better!

^ Me being super cheesy with toothy grin :P

Had my weigh in this morning and ended up losing 400g, so I'm now 77.2kg. 5.2kgs to go until I'm at my current goal!

I have changed my WW membership to online only, so I have another month of going to the weekly meetings, then after that is just online. I don't stay for the meetings, just go to weigh in, and I use the etools a lot, and it will save $45 a month, so it definately makes sense don't you think?

Dean's parent's are coming over for dinner tonight, having roast chicken, roast pork, lots of yummy roast veges and I'm trying the Weight Watchers Creamy Lemon Tart recipe for dessert! Lot's of people have been raving about it, so it should be good!

Should get going and be a domestic goddess :)

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment