Saturday, March 27, 2010

Ehehe

Hallo!

Had my weigh in this morning, lost .9kg, which takes me to 77.6kg with a weight loss of 6.8kg. Been doing it for 12 weeks now, so I'm quite chuffed! Over the half way mark too, only have 5.6kg to lose to my current goal of 72kg, and 1.6kg until I've lost 10%! Very exciting.

Took my monthly measurements today too:
Bust: 103cm (total of 4cm gone from start date)
Waist: 92cm (total of 3cm gone from start date)
Hips: 113.5cm (total of 6.5cm gone from start date)
Arm: 34.5cm (total of 2cm gone from start date)
Thigh: 63.5cm (total of 6.5cm gone from start date)

So I'm glad I've also seen a change with my measurements since last month too! Gone out for walks with Mel for the last 3 mornings, and am still doing my pilates every second day. I took a couple of my favourite skirts in yesterday so I could wear them without them falling off me! Was definately a good feeling, and I can't wait to do it with more of them!

Thursday night dinner out with my friend from London was LOADS of fun. Met a couple of guys who are also from Wellington but been living here for 3 years/5 years, and they are lovely, and one of them lives not far from me so hopefully we will keep in touch and meet up for coffee at some stage! So thats me being a poser before going out, and me and Phil below that one! I don't go into the city much, and I love doing my makeup, looking pretty, wearing dresses and heels, so it was really good!


Dean's parents are coming over for a BBQ tonight, so some BBQ'd lamb chops with herbs, some chicken kebabs, salad, baby potatoes and maybe some nice rice!

Have a good weekend and keep up the good WW work girls (and maybe boys?) :)

Donna

4 comments:

  1. Well done, you're doing great, and so close to your goal. Yay! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Jules! I'm actually really enjoying being on WW! I have a friend who is doing Jenny Craig, and it sounds blugh lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the photos. You have beautiful blue eyes (always want what I can't have!). Btw, i have moved my weight loss blogging to www.http://fightingfat-fit.blogspot.com/. I think the old blog was trying to do too many things at once. Thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :) I'll pop over and add that one now :)

    ReplyDelete